Community 2018-02-13T18:18:33+00:00

Is Coffee Linked To Hypertension?

It is common for people to strive off a cup or two of coffee in the morning to prevent them from falling asleep on their desk at work. Is it possible that this delicious cup [...]

Endothelial Dysfunction

At just one cell thick,  the inner lining of your blood vessels, known as the endothelium, plays a crucial role as a regulator of all vascular health. Involved in both blood clotting and inflammation, the [...]

Should you be using adaptogens?

Today many people on Long Island are consciously trying to find natural substances instead of pharmaceuticals for healing. This is where adaptogens come in. First off, what are adaptogens? They are nontoxic, natural substances that work [...]

Is Intermittent Fasting Safe?

Recently, there has been an endorsement of increased consumption of healthy fats as well as re-emergence of ketogenic diet for weight loss and management of chronic degenerative diseases. Among these, intermittent fasting (ITF) is the [...]

Is Apple Cider Vinegar Beneficial?

Is apple cider vinegar actually beneficial? New studies show that drinking apple cider vinegar in water with honey or even just drinking the apple cider vinegar alone can provide detox, weight loss, healing power, or [...]

Is Your Heart Healthier in the Jungle?

It is important to understand the risks of inflammation and how it can affect your heart. While inflammation is thought to be a sign of cardiovascular disease, it is still not proven. Researchers do know [...]

"Dr. Druz was professional yet friendly. She was clear and concise and very efficient. She explained everything to my satisfaction. We had a very in depth conversation about my situation and agred on strategies to deal with it. I was very pleased."

- Robert O.