Science News & Trials 2019-06-13T18:23:44+00:00

At-Home Remedies for a Strong Heart

Heart disease is consistently the top cause of death in the United States, with an estimated 80 million people suffering from these conditions. However, if you have received this diagnosis, you should not give up [...]

October 28th, 2019|

Is the Keto Diet Good for Your Heart?

The Ketogenic Diet has grown in popularity over the past few years, likely because of the dramatic results this diet promises to bring. Followers of this lifestyle restrict their diet to about 75% fat, 20% [...]

October 23rd, 2019|

What foods clean out your arteries?

The Function Of Arteries: The arteries are blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the tissues and organs of the body. They are part of one’s circulatory system, or cardiovascular system, which is [...]

October 18th, 2019|

Reversing Heart Disease Naturally

While you may not believe it at first, know that it is possible to reverse your heart disease! Implementation of lifestyle changes like diet and exercise can make all the difference in undoing years of [...]

October 16th, 2019|
Load More Posts

"Dr. Druz made me feel very comfortable with all my visits. She got into details with all my results and explained everything. I recommend visiting Regina Druz at integrative Cardiology."

- Ylber X.